To manage the development and implementation of marketing and enrolment strategies to achieve enrolment targets and other admissions related KPIs in assigned GEMS schools. This is achieved through collaboration with GEMS Marketing support services, school in-house teams and key corporate and school stakeholders.
Manage all aspects of the Enrolment Lifecycle to ensure parent satisfaction, ease of application and consistency across GEMS schools.
Develop and implement marketing campaigns and strategies to meet or exceed total enquiry and cost per enquiry targets.
Establish and manage Front of House short and long range goals, KPIs and objectives to ensure achievement of business objectives.
Liaise with GEMS Marketing support functions as an enrolment subject matter expert to drive content and targeting strategies to achieve enrolment and brand objectives for assigned GEMS schools.
Evaluate Front of House training needs across the GEMS Network and plan and implement training programs accordingly including; class-room training, on-the-job training and workshops to improve service delivery and specific job performance.
Support GEMS schools in maintain parent-school relationships to ensure concerns, complaints and feedback are handled effectively, resulting in increased parent satisfaction (net promoter score) and retention (re-enrolment
Assist with ongoing competitor benchmarking and report on competitor actions to corporate and in-school stakeholders to better inform strategic planning and decision making.
• A college Degree from a reputed university is desirable (BA or BSc)
• A minimum five years’ experience in a results-driven sales and marketing role.
• A combined background of post-sales and sales experience is mandatory; ability to influence the team to deliver quality results and meet sales targets consistently is critical.
• Experience in simultaneously managing several projects.
• Relationship management experience – able to build and influence professional relationships with peer group as well as parental community.
• Effective communicator (written and spoken)
• Interpersonal skills, able to operate in a diverse environment
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills:
• Solid time management skills
• Strong empathy for customers
• Analytical, process and data oriented mind-set
• Ability to multi-task and cope with peaks of demand