Trusted for over 55 years and now a third generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 190,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS owned and managed schools globally and over 270,000 students access resources through our services division.
Building on the promise of providing quality education around the globe, GEMS Education is now bringing its legacy and experience to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with the commitment to support the education sector in the Kingdom. Through strategic alliance with the largest private school owner and operator in Saudi Arabia, the Ma’arif Education Group, GEMS Education has added 14 new schools across KSA to our global footprint of world class education and we now have an opportunity to enrich the lives of over 22,000 students and their families.
Looking to the future, GEMS Education plans to build a significant portfolio of more than 50 schools and provide high-quality education to more than 130,000 students and creating 60,000 new jobs in the education sector. With the public and private sector working together, we aim to improve the standard of education in the country and enhance human capital development.
Be at the forefront of a new era in education with a progressive and global company.
- Facilitate and coordinate all secretarial and administrative functions to ensure the smooth running of the school.
- Act as an ambassador to the school and perform in an efficient, professional, and confidential manner all job duties.
- Assist in the organizing of school events and facilitates the use of effective strategies for ascertaining and gaining publicity for all noteworthy events in order to promote the school positively
- Coordinate personnel needs regarding contract writing, attendance and reporting, employee files, annual reports, annual budgets preparation reports and other school reports as needed
- Provide high quality reception and hospitality for the Principal’s visitors and those seeking to communicate with Principal
- Liaise with tact and diplomacy with school staff, parents and representative of the GEMS Corporate Office
- Update staff information on the Personnel module and the relevant Education Authorities’ systems
- Maintain confidentiality and exemplify personal and professional integrity
The successful applicant will have:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar capacity.
- Exemplary written/spoken English language skills; including exceptional phone skills.
- Competence in computer technical skills using Microsoft Office and other related programs/software for educational and business office use.
- Excellent organizational and office management skills; ability to multi-task and delegate assignments in a timely manner.