From September 2020 we are looking to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Design and Technology to join the College.
The successful candidate will work in an exceptional department which is both popular and successful. In 2019, 61% of our GCSE candidates achieved A*-B and 11% A*-A. A2 results 33% A*-A and 67% A*-B.
The opportunities which Design and Technology present for students is central to the philosophy of the school. As a result, this appointment is crucial to the continued development of Jumeirah College.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- A certified teaching qualification with exceptional subject knowledge and experience of leading a high performing teaching team.
- Experience teaching GCSE and A-Level or equivalent. We are seeking to appoint talented, highly motivated and well-qualified individuals. You should have a proven track record of outstanding learning and teaching.
- At least 2 years’ experience of the National Curriculum for England.
To be considered for these posts you must hold a B.Ed. or degree and PGCE / PGDE or equivalent. The successful applicant will also possess the willingness to commit to Extra Curricular activities.
What we offer:
- Students that are enthusiastic and keen to learn in a positive environment
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues
- Excellent professional development and guidance
- A school committed to doing the best for each and every one of its students