We are looking for a Bilingual Registrar to join our Team.
You will manage the student enrollment programme and be responsible for ensuring all students are registered in accordance with the GEMS enrollment process and the specific governing body.
You will have various responsibilities including meeting prospective parents to explain admission procedures, curriculum, fee and regulations. You will maintain an accurate record of all places available and waiting lists. You will ensure the OASIS student information database is updated at all times.
You will be responsible for providing reports to the Principal/CEO and to Leaders within the School Support Centre as and when required, on progress to date and projections on enrollment numbers.
You will collaborate with other team members on an ongoing basis to develop and implement new enrollment strategies.
- A college Degree from a reputed university is desirable.
- A minimum two years in a customer service focused role.
- Fluent in Arabic
- Relationship management experience – able to build and influence professional relationships with peer group as well as parental community.
- Effective communicator (written and spoken)
- Interpersonal skills, able to operate in a diverse environment Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- Solid time management skills - ability to multi-task and cope with peaks of demand
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office and able to utilise technology well to present facts to the management.
- Able to manage a diverse team’s performance and relationships.
- Analytical Thinking