• To be responsible for the organization, implementation and delivery of centrally appointed contracts of third party FM providers within schools.
• To monitor and develop performance standards of the appointed providers in line with contractual terms and conditions ensuring PPM and asset conditions are carried out in line with the contract.
• To ensure service providers and central FM function deliver exceptional technical and customer service, exceeding school expectations to Principals and Schools Operations Managers.
• To ensure delivery of contractual obligations by providers in relation to financial and service performance in line with agreed KPIs and SLAs.
• To take an active lead all energy saving initiatives implemented across clusters and monitoring performance to identify further areas of improvement.
• To develop further business and service opportunities within the third party contracts to continually maximize return to GEMS and/or GEMS Schools
Qualifications, Experiences & Skills
• Mechanical/Electrical BA, or equivalent
• Member of a recognized FM Institution
• Proven successful experience of 5-10 years’ experience in Facilities Management
• Experience of multi-site management (3 years)
• Sound knowledge of EHS.
• Understanding of Projects in occupied environments.
• Understanding of engineering disciplines e.g. electrical, mechanical, and civil or facilities management
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills:
• Commercial acumen.