Taxation (Direct & indirect)
- Actively managing and mitigating any potential tax risks
- Assist VP – FR in drafting tax strategy, policies and training material for the Group.
- Assist VP – FR in cross-border tax matters, tax compliance services, compliance monitoring and reporting solutions, international tax due diligence and tax structuring matters
- Prepare and work on VAT readiness and implementation assessment
- Work on statutory filings – VAT returns, registration, assessments etc.
Projects – ERP
- Provide ERP implementation requirements related to VAT and financial reporting
- Regular monitoring of system generated reports on taxation (direct and indirect)
Project - IPO
- Assist VP - FR in all tax, audit, review, accounting and reporting matters in all phases of IPO readiness
- Support VP-FR and IPO consultant on financial reporting and audit related matters for IPO readiness
Audit & reporting
- Determine the taxation impact on the Group’s financial statements and financial reporting processes and ensure the tax accounting impact is built into the business planning processes of the Group in accordance with tax laws and accounting standards (IFRS/IAS)
- Assist VP - FR in preparing taxation related presentation for audit and risk committee on periodic basis
- Assistance to VP-FR on ad hoc basis for specific initiative requiring IFRS & IPO related research
- Prepare taxation related memo to provide guidance to all subsidiaries on regular taxation matters.