The successful applicant will have:
• A certified teaching qualification with exceptional subject knowledge.
• A proven track record of outstanding learning and teaching.
• Experience of the National Curriculum for England
• B.Ed. or degree and PGCE / PGDE or equivalent
• The willingness to commit to Extra Curricular activities
What we offer:
• Students that are enthusiastic and keen to learn in a positive environment
• Opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues
• Excellent professional development and guidance
• A school committed to doing the best for each and every one of its students
Our compensation and benefits package includes:
The remuneration package includes competitive tax-free salary, furnished accommodation, annual flight, health insurance and life insurance, visa costs, education places for dependents, relocation allowance, access to GEMS Education extensive CPD programme, and end of service gratuity.