We are recruiting an experienced Assistant Manager School Facilities to assist with the day to day and long-term maintenance of the school and staff housing, under the direction and in coordination with the Manager School Operations.
This role will be responsible for assisting with all school facility management while working within budget guidelines and company procedures.
- In conjunction with the Manager School Operations, coordinate and supervise, where appropriate, the allocation of work, and formulation of work schedules of ancillary employees and sub-contractor personnel to ensure adequate coverage at all times
- Assist and co-ordinate through the Manager School Operations to ensure that health, safety, and hygiene mechanisms are effective so as to provide a safe environment for all. The guidelines from government authorities with regards to health and safety are to be effectively communicated to schools and ensure the schools follow it without fail.
- Degree qualified with attested degree certificates.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role or at least 1-year experience in the same position. This person has to be able to deputize in the absence of the MSO.
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- Fluent English communication skills. (written and spoken). Attention to detail with diligent follow up, and able to execute in a timely manner. Skilled in multi-tasking and handling pressure.