Thank you for expressing your interest in GEMS Education and taking the first step towards exploring potential job opportunities with us.
We are looking for teachers who share our passion of contributing to society through education. As educators, if you enjoy an enriching school environment where you are enabled to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum, GEMS Education is the place for you.
Please read the details below.
The minimum qualification requirements for each level is listed below:
* All the qualifications listed above must be full time/regular programs - Distance Learning/Correspondence/Open University will not be accepted.
* Please note that as per the Ministry of Labor in the United Arab Emirates, the retirement age for expat professionals is 60 years.
- For Kindergarten Teachers: Bachelor’s Degree in Education & Bachelors in Art/Science
- For Primary & Middle School Teachers: Bachelor’s Degree in Education & Bachelor’s Degree in subject taught. For example, B Ed + Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, for an Economics Teacher.
- For Senior School Teachers: Bachelor’s Degree in Education & Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in subject taught. For example, B Ed + Bachelor’s and Master’s in Physics, for a Physics Teacher.
- We are also hiring experienced Arabic and Islamic Teachers.
- Candidates who have recently graduated with a full time Bachelor's Degree in Education but do not have teaching experience are also welcome to the apply.
Additional requirements and attributes:
- Experience in CBSE/CISCE curriculum is preferred
- 2 years of teaching experience
- Strong subject knowledge and fundamentals
- Dedication towards teaching as well as learning
- Strong interpersonal skills with students, faculty and parents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English