We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join our team with an immediate start.
Applicants will have excellent written/spoken English language skills, be well-organised, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
Facilitate and Coordinate all secretarial and administrative functions to ensure the smooth running of the office of the Head of School/CEO.
Duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- Maintain high quality communication from and within the Head of Schools office. Liaise with tact and diplomacy with school staff, parents and representatives of the School Support Center.
- Manage principals appointment calendar as well as all of his professional communication and public relations needs.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations.
- Prepare meeting agendas and take the minutes.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Provide high quality reception and hospitality for the Head of Schools visitors and those seeking to communicate with him.
- Initiate effort and energy beyond the typical work day, where the tasks require additional commitment
- Maintain confidentiality and exemplifies personal and professional integrity
- Exhibit exemplary written/spoken English language skills; including exceptional phone skills
- Demonstrate competence in computer technical skills using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, G suite. Knowledge of Adobe Software is an advantage.
- Excellent organisational and office management skills; ability to multi-task and delegate assignments in a timely manner.