We are looking for experienced teachers of Arabic to join our world class school. We welcome applications from candidates that are driven to provide education at an exceptional level. GEMS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
This is a fantastic opportunity for teachers to advance their career with a global leading company and world class International School located in the heart of Dubai.
The successful applicants will have the following:
- Arabic degree from a reputable university (Distance learning will not be considered.)
- Experience of teaching in an International school (desirable but not essential)
- The desire to provide Outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
- Educational Qualification (desirable but not essential)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- At least 2 years experience in a teaching role preferably in UAE
As a teacher at GEMS School you can expect:
Students who are enthusiastic and keen to learn in a positive environment
The opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleague’s
Excellent professional development and guidance
A school committed to doing the best for each and every one of its students
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
Please note that reference checks from previous employers are mandatory in case of successful placement in any of GEMS schools.