To obtain approvals from Educational Authorities/ Regulators for staff and students and to provide the school with efficient, prompt, updated, dependable and accurate information relating to Educational Authorities’/ Regulators’ regulations and procedures.
Follow the required procedures, within the defined timelines, to ensure that students are registered / transferred according to Educational Authorities requirements; and follow up the teaching licenses, appointment letters, school academic licenses & all related issues.
- Completion of formal schooling; university degree. Advance training is preferred.
- A minimum of one year experience in similar position in local country.
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- Local Driving License
- Excellent Arabic and English skills (written and spoken)
- Positive interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving approach
- Technical and computer skills required for data entry and deadline monitoring
Knowledge and understanding of Govt. Authorities procedures