We are looking to appoint an outstanding Lab Assistant to organize, prepare and manage all science experiments and practicals under the guidance of the Head of the Science Department.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and determined to support the school in continuing its improvement and growth.
• Maintain and update register of Lab equipment.
• Maintain and update register of chemicals and other consumables.
• Prepare Lab experiments for practicals in coordination with Head of Science and Science teachers.
• Responsible for keeping the Labs organised and clean in coordination with the Head of Science and teachers.
• Report breakage /damage of equipment to Head of Science.
• Responsible for safety procedures in the Labs in coordination with other members of the department.
• Prepare annual list of consumables, glasswear and equipment in conjunction with the Head of Science.
• Ensure Labs are locked when not in use.
Qualification: Masters Degree in Science (Chemistry)
Experience: Minimum one year of experience in Laboratory