From September 2020 we are looking to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Music to join the College.
The successful candidate will work in an exceptional department which is both popular and successful. The College is looking for a candidate who can help grow the department into an established A-Level option and somebody who will be dedicated to the success of extra-curricular Music across the College.
The opportunities which Music presents for students is central to the philosophy of the school. As a result, this appointment is crucial to the continued development of Jumeirah College.
The successful applicant will be required to have the following:
• A B.Ed. or degree and PGCE / PGDE or equivalent with exceptional subject knowledge.
• At least 2 years’ experience of the National Curriculum for England.
• Experience teaching GCSE, A level. We are seeking to appoint talented, highly motivated and well-qualified individuals. You should have a proven track record of outstanding learning and teaching.
• Exceptional Musical ability and strong keyboard skills (or another instrument).
• A mindset which understands all students have the potential for top performance and the drive and passion to enable them to do so.
• Experience which will enable a contribution to our enriched curriculum programme.