We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and experienced candidate to join the team as Head of English for the new academic year commencing April 2020.
The ideal candidate must have strong subject knowledge and be well versed with the CBSE curriculum and it's guidelines.
To be considered for this appointment: You must have
• A minimum of 5 years teaching experience in senior school. Experience in a similar role will be advantageous.
• Familiarity with the curriculum vis-à-vis the post along with inspection of schools and the latest trends in educational thinking and pedagogy.
• Educational expertise and a proven track record of developing and sustaining very high standards within a caring learning environment.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly communicate goals, empower collaboration, motivate staff, provide direction and set expectations.
• You should have demonstrated a successful track record of student achievement and attainment.
• In addition to a Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree, you will also need to have an education degree from a recognized university.