We are looking for qualified and experienced Upper School Math Teachers who are excited to join our world class school and are driven to provide education at an exceptional level. Our teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
At AAQ our balanced educational program places a strong emphasis on academics while incorporating the arts, athletics, community service and a wide range of learning opportunities inside and outside the classroom. Our curriculum is deepened through child-centered learning and our teachers strive to foster the development of each student’s unique talents and abilities. We firmly believe that education is about overall student development and, as an international school community, we promote growth through learning, global citizenship, the pursuit of excellence and leadership through innovation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A certified professional teaching qualification at degree level, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent specializing in Math, Physics, Statistics or Engineering
- A minimum of 2 years of solid and demonstrable experience teaching Math, ideally within an American Curriculum Upper School
- The experience, personality and educational philosophy to drive further, the education agenda at this flagship GEMS school with an international student body
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career