We are looking for a Physics Teacher with IB experience to join our existing team at GEMS Wellington Academy Dubai Silicon Oasis from September 2020.
The successful candidate will be an experienced teacher who is excited to join our world-class school and is driven to provide education at an exceptional level. GEMS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
As well as being a great place to work; Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Dubai enjoy an exciting lifestyle; with opportunities for new and exciting leisure activities and travel across the region and further afield!
Successful applicants will have:
- A minimum of 2 years solid and demonstrable Physics teaching experience at Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 following IB syllabus.
- Exposure to the UK National Curriculum is also desirable.
- The ability to teach other science subjects including Biology and Chemistry at KS3/KS4.
- A certified teaching qualification, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent (PGCE/PGDE must be accompanied by a subject relevant Bachelor’s Degree).
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning.
- Aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career.