GEMS World Academy Abu Dhabi is looking for qualified and experienced IB MYP Music Teachers who are excited to join our distinguished school and are driven to provide education at an exceptional level. This is a fantastic opportunity to start or continue an international career with a leading global company and world class international school located in the capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi. Due to GEMS World Academy Abu Dhabi's continued success and to meet growth demands, we are looking to welcome dynamic and passionate teachers who are keen to join a world class school providing unsurpassed education that is ready to grow to meet our community’s needs.
Our teachers enjoy an outstanding, state of the art school facility and environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to a highly motivated international student body.
The successful applicant should have the following:
- A certified teaching qualification such as Masters, BEd, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent with a specialization in Music
- Minimum of 2 years of solid and demonstrable full time Music teaching experience at the Middle School/MYP level. Preference will be given to those who have gained the same at an IB curriculum school
- Professional commitment to becoming an “Outstanding” Teacher
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
Please note: Interviews and hiring of shortlisted candidates may occur prior to the advertised closing date.