We are looking for an amazing Parent Relationship Executive to join our team
The successful candidate will work in a customer focused environment that requires a complete grasp of all school activities and events so that questions can be answered effectively.
The role involves a significant focus on marketing the school to the wider community.
Duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- Drive enrolments by promoting the school in the best possible way to new parents. (Coordinate school tours for parents and visitors as required
- Maintain open lines of communication to existing parents to ensure their concerns, complaints and compliments feedback are handled effectively, efficiently and in a timely manner
- Coordinate parent/community events in order to engage parents in school activities and celebrations
- Identify and anticipate the needs and requirements of new and existing parents
- Undertake regular surveys of parent views on subjects of relevance.
- Provide stories and photographic material that promote the schools achievements
- Assist with the development of and the implementation of the school marketing strategy in conjunction with Corporate Marketing
- Promoting the school by identifying newsworthy stories for the media on a monthly basis
- Ensure that the schools achievements including; academic, sport, arts etc. are communicated both internally and externally in a timely manner
Qualifications and Knowledge
No specialised qualifications are required for the role but a good standard of education would be expected. Previous experience in a Marketing/Communications role will be beneficial
- Relationship management experience - An effective communicator at different levels, both orally and in writing.
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to operate in a multi-cultural environment
- Good time management skills
- The ability to multi-task and cope with peaks of demand
- Computer literate