We are looking for a dynamic High School Principal to join our excellent and vibrant Pedagogical team. We are looking for applicant who is self driven, passionate about the teaching and learning, innovative and has ability to champion the culture of high expectation.
We are seeking:
- A consistent drive to improve the quality of teaching and learning
- A leader who is instrumental in setting high expectations for self and others, and has the ability to create, develop and lead high performing teams
- An exceptional track record of raising standards and attainment, and your personal qualities will align with our ethos and values
- An infectious passion for implementing high standards of behaviour, learning and success
- An ambitious, inspirational and enthusiastic leader who has the ability to motivate others, working with and through the Heads of Section and Department areas
- Ability to recruit, retain and develop high quality teaching staff; building capacity and developing leadership at all levels, championing an open organizational culture in which staff are empowered to take initiative and ownership
- A candidate with significant teaching experience with a minimum of three years in a senior leadership position in a large and complex school environment preferably in American Curriculum School
- Have a proven track record of raising standards for learners of all abilities including those with complex needs.
- Team worker who promotes new initiatives and positive relationships throughout the school community.