We are currently recruiting for a dynamic Assistant Principal (Phase to be assigned) to join our team from September 2021.
The successful candidate will have a key role in our Senior Leadership Team in developing the vision, values, culture, policies and practice accorss the phase assigned and school in general.
The goal of this role is to provide visionary leadership and demonstrate exemplary management skills in the recruitment and development of faculty, the implementation of a superior curriculum, the assurance of long-term school financial stability, and the provision of effective communication with all the school’s constituents. To ensure the social wellbeing and academic growth of all children.
We are seeking
- A dynamic, passionate, resilient and inspirational leader who has ability to work in challenging environment
- Enthusiastic and qualified educator with in-depth and up to date knowledge of outstanding pastoral care.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team and resource management and the ability to motivate and manage time and people.
- Demonstrates high standards through expectations of exemplary levels of progress and achievements for students across the phase assigned
- Has the ability to plan strategically and effectively manage change
- Creates an effective, productive, and caring atmosphere where all students and staff have the opportunity to learn and grow
- Develops and supports a learning focused culture for students, staff and the community
- Is a highly effective communicator with students, parents, colleagues and the wider community
- At least 5 years relevant teaching experience with previous coordinator or management experience is an advantage.