We are looking for a dynamic Assessment Manager to join our excellent and vibrant Senior Leadership Team.
The Manager of Assessment coordinates the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of instruments, procedures and timelines for the assessment of AKNS needs and the evaluation of student performance and program effectiveness. The Director administers AKNS’s standardized testing program and coordinates analysis, interpretation and reporting requirements.
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for assessment and reporting across the whole school and ensure that:
• student data is systematically obtained and recorded;
• student attainment, progress and achievement are effectively analysed and used to inform decision making and curriculum planning;
• learning outcomes are triangulated and referenced with international benchmarks;
• student progress is effectively communicated with all stakeholders;
• teachers understand and make effective use of assessment to address the needs of students.
• Bachelor Degree in a related area alongside qualified teacher status;
• Relevant experience in an all-through school setting working with assessment data, tracking student progress and using data to improve teaching and learning;
• Previous experience of school leadership or middle management;
• Strong knowledge of data, assessment and data analysis systems such as Excel and SIMS;
• Knowledge of external school inspection and quality assurance processes (for example, KHDA, NEASC) and the use of data evidence to demonstrate school improvement is essential.