Trusted for over 55 years and now a third generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 190,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS owned and managed schools globally and over 270,000 students’ access resources through our services division.
Building on the promise of providing quality education around the globe, GEMS Education is now bringing its legacy and experience to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with the commitment to support the education sector in the Kingdom. Through strategic alliance with the largest private school owner and operator in Saudi Arabia, the Ma’arif Education Group, GEMS Education has added 14 new schools across KSA to our global footprint of world class education and we now have an opportunity to enrich the lives of over 22,000 students and their families.
Looking to the future, GEMS Education plans to build a significant portfolio of more than 50 schools and provide high-quality education to more than 130,000 students and creating 60,000 new jobs in the education sector. With the public and private sector working together, we aim to improve the standard of education in the country and enhance human capital development.
We will be looking to appoint school leaders, teachers and education support professionals in a wide range of roles.
Be at the forefront of a new era in education with a progressive and global company and explore career opportunities across our network.
We are currently interested to hire a dynamic and experienced Technician.
- In the position as Skilled Technician it is required to support Maintenance department with equipment maintenance and need to handle systems failures and make corrective actions.
- Finish Preventive maintenance work orders according to PM schedule
- Immediate maintenance to solve equipment problems in case of troubleshooting
- Maintain all MEP systems in a good condition
- Deferred Corrective maintenance according to the plan
- Machine downtime reduction
- Regular review and update of the maintenance schedule
- Mechanical/electrical/ education background. College education is a plus
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in a related position
- Good understanding of root cause analysis and preventive action
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Work actively without having to be told
- Good communication skills and co-operate well with colleagues
- Good English, be able to read basic technical English with the help of a dictionary
- Good knowledge of IT