We are looking for qualified and experienced Secondary School Drama Teacher who is excited to join our world-class school and is driven to provide education at an exceptional level. If you are a highly motivated and creative this may be the ideal position for you.
CIS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
The successful applicant will be required to have the following:
- A B.Ed. or degree and PGCE / PGDE or equivalent with exceptional subject knowledge.
- At least 3 years’ experience of the National Curriculum for England.
- We are seeking to appoint talented, highly motivated and well-qualified individuals. You should have a proven track record of outstanding learning and teaching. Exceptional subject knowledge, including knowledge/experience of Acting pathways including Acting for Screen
- A mindset which understands all students have the potential for top performance and the drive and passion to enable them to do so.
- Experience which will enable a contribution to our enriched curriculum program.
- Proven Leadership qualities
- Commitment to promote and support the vision, values and ethos of CIS
- Possess drive, enthusiasm, determination and boundless energy to improve the life chances and experiences of students
- Generate high expectations, enthusiasm and commitment from colleagues and students