We are looking for an outstanding Admissions Secretary to join our team.
Applicants will have excellent written/spoken English language skills and effective interpersonal skills to aid in daily contact with a diverse multi-cultural population.
Duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to)
- Meet with prospective parents, explain admissions procedures, curriculum, fee structures and MOE regulations. Provide assistance to ensure all admissions documentation is completed effectively.
- Respond to all enrollment queries, telephone calls and email, courteously and in a timely manner.
- Assist current students with visa, verification of enrollments and other letters as requested.
- Prepare reports for the Head of School and the School Support Center of current enrollments, waiting lists and the status of vacant seats. In addition, provide statistical reports on students (nationalities, age, gender etc.) as required.
- Assist in preparing all Exit documentation for students withdrawing from the school (Transcripts, Transfer Certificates etc.)
- Maintain and create files for all new applicants, new students, current students, exiting students and alumni's