GEMS Saudi International School is opening doors to our new learners from September 2020. We are looking to appoint outstanding Arabic and Islamic Studies teachers who driven to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
This is a fantastic opportunity for new teachers to gain valuable international exposure, and for more experienced teachers to advance their career with a global leading company and world class International School.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it's a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand in to more and more countries.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- A Bachelors in Arabic for Arabic Teachers or a Bachelors in Islamic Studies for Islamic Studies teachers
- 2 years of teaching experience
- The experience, personality and educational philosophy to drive further, the education agenda at this flagship GEMS school with an international student body
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career