Senior Manager - Robotic Process Automation (RPA) will manage and deliver business engagements that identify, design and implement creative RPA solutions for GEMS Education. The techno-functional expert is expected to be a self-starter who can envisage and identify improvement opportunities in existing manual process and automate using RPA.
- Align Technology strategy & roadmap to Business Strategy; facilitate RPA initiatives in line with IT and Business Alignment.
- Facilitate process automation workflow in line with IT policies and processes and measure the efficiency of the process for continuous process improvement opportunities.
- Participate in RPA strategy to migrate departmental processes to be RPA enable.
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Analyze business processes, identify automation opportunities, define RPA value proposition, reengineer process to improve automation potential and recommend RPA approach/strategy.
- Develop Detail, As Is Process Description - PDD (Process Description Document), Detail To Be Automated Process Description - SDD (Solution Design Document).
- Formulating the projects by maintaining regular interaction with the middle senior management of the client to ensuring completion of projects within the parameters.
- Techno-functional expert capable of conducting RPA High Level Assessments.
- Play an integrator role between business and technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Develop RPA business architecture and solution proposal focusing on scalability and extensibility.
- Work with the Project Managers and Business Analysts to develop high level project plans for implementation projects.
- Provides continuous advice to RPA developers during project delivery.
- Fine tune performance and operation arises from RPA.
- Ascertaining continuous interaction with the business to make sure that area of concern can be worked upon for improved service levels.
- Responsible for baseline and re-baseline of the project for any CRs.
- Manages project staff and/or volunteers according to the established policies and practices of GEMS Education.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Science (BS), Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical degree. A Master's degree is preferable.
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in Information Technology with at least 5 years of experience in RPA / similar process automation initiatives.
- PMP/ Agile certification is a plus.
- Strong understanding of workflow logic and business process flow which can be conceptualize into an automated solution.
- Strong requirement gathering skills with the ability to capture business processes using existing process documentation and process walk through with the staff performing the task.