We are looking to appoint Foundation Stage / Early Years Teachers to join our existing team at GEMS Wesgreen International School, Sharjah. The school has a focus on high academic standards, computational thinking, social and emotional education as well as inclusivity to allow all students to succeed through a range of academic and vocational pathways.
As well as being a great place to work, Sharjah is a vibrant, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Sharjah enjoy a great lifestyle as well as extensive travel and leisure opportunities around the region and further afield.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- A certified teaching qualification, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent specializing in Early Years
- Experience in teaching Foundation Stage or Early Years (preference will be given to those with 2 or more years of experience) though NQTs are welcome to apply
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Experience of the British curriculum is preferred