GWA is looking for passionate teachers for Elementary School for Swedish, Dutch and French Mother Tongue classes. It is a part-time vacancy.
You will provide Swedish, Dutch and/or French Mother tongue classes to students during their school day and occasionally after-school.
- Provide quality Swedish/Dutch/French language classes following the expectation for each grade level.
- Provide detailed lesson plans.
- Report to the Director of GWA Language Institute.
The ideal candidate will have experience and a passion for teaching children.
You will also need to be well organised, have an appreciation of health & safety in the workplace, along with a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Candidate should be:
- Native speaker, fluent in spoken and written Dutch/French
- Available to work between 9:00 and 4:00.
- Candidates applying for this position must have experience of working in schools or institutes.
You will hold a Teaching, Education, or Swedish/Dutch/French Literature degree/certificate. A minimum of two years’ experience in a teaching and learning environment is required.
You will be knowledgeable about behavior management strategies and will be skilled in promoting good behavior and discipline.
You will be able to effectively communicate with students, parents, teachers and school leaders. You will be well-organised and willing to develop your skills to acquire further knowledge and to continuously improve in a professional teaching and learning environment.