We are currently recruiting for an outstanding Arabic A teacher to join our team from September 2020.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand into more and more countries.
To be considered for this appointment, you will require:
- A bachelor degree in Arabic and An educational qualification/diploma, recognized by KHDA
- The ability to share your practice and develop other colleagues
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Minimum 2 years experience in British Curriculum
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents