We are looking for a MFL Teacher, specialising in both Spanish and French to join our existing team at GEMS FirstPoint School, Dubai from September 2021.
The successful candidate will be an experienced teacher who is excited to join our world-class school and is driven to provide education at an exceptional level. GEMS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
As well as being a great place to work; Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Dubai enjoy an exciting lifestyle, with opportunities for new and exciting leisure activities and travel across the region and further afield!
Successful applicants will have:
- A certified teaching qualification with exceptional subject knowledge
- The ability to teach both Spanish and French across KS3-KS5
- Experience of working within a high performing teaching team
- A proven track record of providing outstanding teaching and learning
- At least 2 years’ experience of the National Curriculum for England
Applicants must have a certified teaching qualification, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent (PGCE/PGDE must be accompanied by a subject relevant Bachelor’s Degree).