We are looking for a seasoned Secondary School Humanities Teacher (Geography) to join our team for the start of the 2021 academic year. The successful candidate will be an experienced teacher who is excited to join our world class school and is driven to provide education at an exceptional level. GEMS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
Successful applicants will have:
- A certified teaching qualification, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent specializing in Humanities (Geography)
- A minimum of 2 years of solid and demonstrable Humanities teaching experience at GCSE and A'Level in a British curriculum school
- The ability to share your outstanding practice and develop other colleagues
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
To find out more about living in Qatar and working at our dynamic school please click on the link provided. Wellington School Qatar
If you meet minimum requirements stated above and are motivated to apply for the role, please ensure you clearly indicate what year groups you are qualified to teach and have taught till date. Additionally, please ensure to clarify if you will be traveling with a teaching partner and what subjects they are qualified to teach in your cover letter.