At Wellington School Qatar we are looking for an outstanding Business Studies and Economics Teacher to join our team with immediate effect.
The successful candidate will be an experienced teacher who is excited to join our world-class school and is driven to provide education at an exceptional level. GEMS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
Successful applicants should have:
- A certified teaching qualification at degree level, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent in Business Studies/Economics or a similar and relevant subject;
- 2 years of solid and demonstrable experience of teaching Business Studies and Economics at GCSE and A'Level in a British Curriculum school.
- International experience;
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning;
- Aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career;
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents.
To find out more about living in Qatar and working at our dynamic school please click on the link provided. Wellington School Qatar. If you meet minimum requirements stated above and are motivated to apply for the role, please ensure you clearly indicate what year groups you are qualified to teach and have taught till date. Additionally, please ensure to clarify if you will be travelling with a teaching partner and what subjects they are qualified to teach in your cover letter.