We are looking for outstanding Primary Teachers to join our team at GEMS Winchester School Fujairah from September 2021.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programs and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand into more and more countries.
As well as being a great place to work; Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Dubai enjoy an exciting lifestyle, with opportunities for new and exciting leisure activities and travel across the region and further afield!
Due to significant roll growth, we require Primary Teachers for all years, from FS1 to Year 6. Please note that due to local laws, we may only employ female teachers for these positions.
The successful candidate will have:
- A certified teaching qualification, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent
- A specific qualification relating to the teaching of Primary Education
- The desire to provide Outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
- At least 2 years of post-qualifying experience