We are looking for an experienced School Doctor to join our team.
• To be responsible for the health, hygiene and wellbeing of students and staff of the school; ensuring the schools complete compliance with regulations and rulings of the Ministry of Health.
• All Health requirements of students and staff, inclusive of preparing all staff on preventative hygiene procedures; administering of first-aid; record keeping; and informative instruction where required.
• Timely communication with MOH for latest medical policies and procedures & implementing new MOH policies within the school.
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Medicine or equivalent.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• A valid MOH License will be required if you are successful.