We are currently hiring a Lead Practitioner (Teaching & Learning Coach) for GEMS Founders School, Al Mizhar, Dubai. This appointment is for a September 2021 start.
The successful applicant will be excited to join our world-class school and driven to provide education at an exceptional level. GEMS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
As well as being a great place to work, Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Dubai enjoy an excellent lifestyle as well as extensive travel and leisure opportunities around the region and further afield.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Promoting and sharing best practice teaching and learning pedagogy
- Coach, support and mentor colleagues in groups and one on one
- Provide CPD on best practice pedagogy
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve the best outcomes for all students
- Challenge and motivate students
The successful applicant will have:
- A Bachelors Degree in a related subject and a certified teaching qualification such as BEd/PGCE/PGDE (or equivalent)
- Minimum 4 years’ experience teaching the National Curriculum for England
- A personal track record of outstanding teaching and learning
To ensure success in this role you must:
- Be Passionate about providing outstanding teaching and learning
- Have experience coaching others
If you meet the above criteria, are enthusiastic about teaching and learning and have the drive and passion to get the most from our students then we would would very much welcome your application.