We are looking for an Inclusion Coordinator to join our team at GEMS FirstPoint School, Dubai from September 2021.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Inclusion Coordinator who is excited to join our world-class school and who is driven to provide educational support at an exceptional level. GEMS staff enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
You will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of inclusion within the allocated year groups. This will include, but not be limited to: Curriculum, Intervention, Pastoral Care, Professional Development, Assessment and Teaching and Learning.
The successful candidate will have:
- Solid and demonstratable experience within a similar role or as an SEN teacher within a high performing department
- A certified teaching qualification, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent (PGCE/PGDE must be accompanied by a subject relevant Bachelor’s Degree)
- A Degree and Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent are essential. A Masters Degree or other relevant leadership or Inclusive Education qualifications are desirable.
- At least 5 years’ experience in education and at least 2 years’ experience working in Inclusion.
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- An aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career