We are looking for an exceptional teacher to join GEMS Founders School Dubai to take up the role of Head of EP (Enrichment Programme) and ASA (After School Activities), this position is for a September 2021 start.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand into more and more countries.
As well as being a great place to work; Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Dubai enjoy an exciting lifestyle, with opportunities for new and exciting leisure activities and travel across the region and further afield!
There are five aspects which enable the Key Purpose to be achieved:
- Promoting and ensuring student development, progress and well being
- Leading teaching and learning and managing policy within the context of the EP/ASA
- Leading and managing people and teams
- Managing resources
- Promoting and representing the EP and ASA provision
The successful candidate will have:
- A Bachelors Degree and a certified teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE or equivalent
- Experience teaching the National Curriculum for England
- Experience in a similar position