At Al Khaleej National School, we are looking for an enthusiastic English Teacher to join the High School faculty for the start of the '21-22 academic year.
The successful applicant will be excited to join our world-class school and driven to provide education at an exceptional level. GEMS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Immediate availability
- A certified professional teaching/education qualification at degree level, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent with a specialization in English
- 2 or more years of experience in teaching English in an American Curriculum High School (G9-12)
- The experience, personality and educational philosophy to drive further, the education agenda at this flagship GEMS school with an international student body
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
If you are excited by this opportunity and meet minimum requirements please ensure to clearly differentiate the various grade levels and curricula you have taught English in.