We are currently interested to hire a dynamic Supervisor School Facilities
Your main responsibilities will include:
- To provide specific operational support to the school to assist in the efficient management of school maintenance of facilities
- Support the Facilities and Operations department in implementing staff related policies
- Establish a good working relationship with support staff to ensure efficient task allocation and follow through on assignments.
- Conduct regular, effective and purposeful support staff observations, with focused feedback to supervisors
- Support staff in developing assessment practices to drive high standards of development and productivity.
- Ensure the GEMS policies, procedures, and codes of conduct are followed at all times.
- Initiate effort and energy beyond the typical work day, where the tasks require additional commitment.
The successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills, high expectations of themselves and the schools they work in and care deeply about students’ safeguarding and wellbeing.
You should hold a minimum Senior Secondary Education certificate. You should have a minimum of two years experience in a similar position with hands-on experience, preferably in a School environment.
You must have fluent English communication skills and excellent organisational skills. With meticulous attention to detail, you should enjoy problem solving, work well under pressure and be able to meet tight deadlines and execute in a timely manner.