We are looking to appoint an outstanding, highly-motivated and well-qualified School Nurse to join our team in August 2021.
The successful applicant should have the following:
- Recognized and approved BSc Nursing or 3-year General Nursing Certificate, with a DHA license.
- Current, up-to-date knowledge of worldwide medical and healthcare practices.
- A logical and relaxed individual able to interact with a variety of people from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Excellent English language skills including reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Positive interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to remain calm in cases of emergency and cope with a degree of pressure at peak times.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
Please note: Interviews and hiring of shortlisted candidates may occur prior to the advertised closing date.