We are looking for a SEN Teacher with Secondary expertise to join the inclusion team at GEMS Founders school, Dubai from September 2021.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand into more and more countries.
As well as being a great place to work; Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Dubai enjoy an exciting lifestyle, with opportunities for new and exciting leisure activities and travel across the region and further afield!
The successful candidate will have:
- A Bachelors Degree and a certified teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE or equivalent
- Prior experience teaching and supporting SEN students
- Prior experience liaising with parents & external therapists
- Experience teaching the National Curriculum for England
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
The successful candidate will be resilient with excellent written and verbal communication skills and will have knowledge of SEN teaching.