The primary function of this position is to provide assistance to the Athletics Department and support all sports/activities at Dubai American Academy.
- Provide assistance to the Athletics Department to promote all the athletic programs at Dubai American Academy.
- Meet with the Athletics Director each day to prepare for after school activities and sports.
- Help coaches in preparation for practices for all sports throughout the year.
- Help prepare venues for practices and games.
- Prepare facilities and provide equipment needed for MESAC, EAC, and DISSC competition.
- Assist with the organization of ES activities most notably with attendance of students.
- Apply first aid to all players and students when necessary.
- Purchase materials when needed to support athletics program.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Interact with community members who come to Dubai American Academy
- Interact with people in a manner, which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism.
- Ability to form relationships with internal and external parties not limited to; students, coaches, parents, 3rd party providers, visiting schools and the wider community.
- Understand information and ideas and to be able to communicate clearly and concisely, including, oral, reading and written)
- DIY Skills
- Well organized and good time manager
- Enthusiastic and proven team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, and other school platforms)
- Be willing to take on responsibility
- Sense of humor
- Attested Degree/ College certificates