We are currently recruiting a Head of Secondary to join our team at The Winchester School, Jebel Ali from September 2021.To be considered for this role, candidates must be:
The Head of Secondary will provide visionary leadership and will demonstrate exemplary management skills in the assistance of recruitment and development of faculty, the quality assurance of all teaching and learning, and the provision of effective communication with all the school’s stakeholders, as well as ensuring the social wellbeing and academic growth of all children.
• An effective, dynamic and visible leader with a proven track record in school improvement.
• Rigorous in promoting excellence and developing commitment to high standards of care and opportunities for all.
• Able to demonstrate successful experience of leading and managing staff, promoting and developing approaches to learning.
• Able to demonstrate a comprehensive and confident knowledge of the National Curriculum of England.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a consistently outstanding classroom practitioner.
• Leader who successfully creates a learning environment which promotes a thirst for knowledge and a love of learning.
• Leader with a proven track record of raising standards for learners of all abilities including those with complex needs.
• Leader with effective organisational, managerial and interpersonal skills.
• Be able to promote new initiatives and positive relationships throughout the school community.
• Be able to demonstrate genuine passion towards the wider co-curricular life of a school.