At Al Khaleej National School, we are looking for enthusiastic Hiigh School Art Teachers to join the School faculty for the start of the '21-22 academic year.
The successful applicant will be excited to join our world-class school and driven to provide education at an exceptional level. GEMS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- August availability
- A relevant university Art Degree combined with an internationally recognized teaching qualification OR a B.Ed specializing in Art Education
- 2 or more years of experience as a High School (G4-8) Art Teacher
- American Curriculum School experience though this is not mandatory
- Leadership/management experience in a school setting (preferred)
- The experience, personality, and educational philosophy to drive further, the education agenda at this flagship GEMS school with an international student body
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
If you are excited by this opportunity and meet minimum requirements please ensure to clearly differentiate the various grades you have taught and in which curricula.