At Al Khaleej National School, we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Performing Arts expert to join as Head of Department for the start of the '21-22 academic year.
The successful applicant will be excited to join our world-class school and is driven to provide education at an exceptional level. GEMS teachers enjoy an outstanding school environment in which to deliver a dynamic and creative curriculum to motivated students.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- August availability
- A relevant university Arts Degree combined with an internationally recognized teaching qualification OR a B.Ed specializing in one of the Performing Arts subjects
- 4 or more years of experience as a Teacher
- At least 2 years in a leadership/management capacity in a school setting
- American Curriculum School experience though this is not mandatory
- The experience, personality, and educational philosophy to drive further, the education agenda at this flagship GEMS school with an international student body
- The desire to provide outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
If you are excited by this opportunity and meet minimum requirements please ensure to clearly differentiate the various experiences including details of grades, curricula and leadership/management responsibilities.