This is a fantastic opportunity for IB PYP Homeroom Teachers to start or continue their international career with a leading global company and world class international school located in the capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi. Due to GEMS World Academy Abu Dhabi's continued success and to meet growth demands, we are looking to welcome dynamic and passionate teachers who are keen to join a world class school providing unsurpassed education that is ready to grow to meet our community’s needs.
We welcome applications for the role of Primary Years Program Homeroom Teacher.
The successful candidate should have:
- A certified teaching qualification, such as PGCE/PGDE/MEd/BEd or equivalent
- 2 years solid and demonstrable PYP teaching experience working in an IB school environment, however Primary/Elementary Teachers from other curricula are welcome to apply
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- An excellent team player both within the department and across phases
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
As well as being a great place to work, Abu Dhabi is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Abu Dhabi enjoy an excellent lifestyle as well as extensive travel and leisure opportunities around the region and further afield.