We are looking for an outstanding Careers Counsellor to join our team at GEMS Wellington International School Dubai from September 2021.
The Careers Counsellor is predominantly involved in providing advice and guidance, which are an important means of helping students and graduates explore their career and higher education options and make plans accordingly.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar position
- Experience of dealing with the most able students with aspirations to the top universities
- The ability to share your outstanding practice
- Firm knowledge of the admission system to colleges in the UK, US, Canada, UAE
- Strong commitment to supporting all aspects of our programme, especially through participating actively in the extra-curricular activities and contributing to the life of the school community
- Strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to interpret network-wide strategies to create school goals