We are looking for 2 School HR officers to lead on and manage all aspects of Human Resources within the assigned school(s). He / She should be able to manage and oversee the implementation and compliance with GEMS Human Resources policies, procedures, and systems. Provide expertise, support, and advice in the various Human Resources functions, which include recruitment, staffing, performance management, Employment Law and employee relations.
- A relevant degree or diploma is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge in general HR office operations procedures, policies and methods
- Strong ICT skills ideally with experience of ERP/HRMS
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a HR generalist capacity with a keen focus on Teacher Recruitment, Safer recruitment practices, Employee Relations, Employee engagement
- Experience must include working in an ERP environment
- Solid experience of multiple stakeholder relationship management
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment is a plus.
- Credible experience of managing employee relations
- Problem solving
- Multi tasking
- Organization & planning
- Attention to details
- Shortlisting based on initial interview
- School based assessment
- Final interview with Principal/CEO & Corporate HR Business Partner