We’re currently looking to hire an experienced Government Relations Executive (GRE) to join our team. The GRE's main role is to achieve educational approvals & licenses for schools, staff, and students and to provide the school with updated and accurate information relating to educational authorities’/ regulators’ regulations and procedures.
Other duties and responsibilities would also include:
- Assist the admission team when needed with inquiries and enrolments, manage and update the school’s student information and admissions database.
- Work as part of the administrative team sharing the workload of other members of the team during busy periods.
- Embrace and encourage the ethos and standards of excellence as defined in the GEMS Core Values.
- Perform other duties as requested by direct and dotted reporting line managers/ supervisors.
- Bilingual (Arabic and English), an effective communicator at different levels, both oral and in writing.
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge (can work independently on creating reports and presentations)
- Vast knowledge and experience in dealing with different government offices especially the KHDA and MOE
- A self-starter with a high degree of initiative and motivation
- Experience in a similar position in a school in UAE.
- University degree